I am a User Experience designer and researcher who has worked on SaaS enterprise software and designed cross platform experiences in lean agile environments.
Download the PDF version of my resume or view my entire work history on my LinkedIn profile.
Fractal Ink Design Studio Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India SR User Experience Lead (Dec 2016 – Present)
- Create and execute frameworks for capturing requirements, and ideating for client projects.
- Lead projects for designing new solutions for client products and services using User Centered Design processes.
- Teach and implement design thinking frameworks and processes within the organization to improve client services and efficiency of project execution.
IDC Technologies – Costa Mesa, CA User Experience Designer (Jul 2016 – Oct 2016)
UX Lead for global website for documentation of API product offerings at Experian PLC.
- Developed IA and categorization for 300+ APIs from 6 global business units representing all of Experian’s offerings.
- Gathered requirements, developed information architecture, designed wireframes, validated designs with users, and documented designs for developers.
- Established design patterns for development of UI. Planned, conducted user tests to design and implement MVP features.
- Implemented and managed agile workflow in a typically waterfall development process.
RightScale – Santa Barbara, CA User Experience Designer (Feb 2015 – May 2016)
UX Lead for Self-Service – SaaS products to orchestrate, automate, and govern and optimize costs for cloud apps.
- Designed over 30 features in an agile iterative design workflow.
- Mapped Information flow and user flows in Self-Service and identified 4 major and over 20 secondary areas for improvement.
- Implemented a comprehensive, scalable documentation style to support the UX, product management, engineering and QA teams.
- Conducted regular usability tests using Axure and Invision Prototypes with customers to validate designs.
- Developed user personas based on interviews with internal stakeholders and existing customers to aid in design and development.
- Leveraged Google Analytics to inform the design and product roadmap.
Semblance AR – Brooklyn, NY (Oct 2014 – Feb 2015)
User Experience Designer Experience and Interface designer for delivering Augmented Reality solutions across mobile and wearable devices.
- UX driven design for iOS and Android apps of PlayAR – an augumented reality game.
- Designed for the wearables experiences (Google Googles, Epson Smartglasses).
Vernalis – New York, NY (Jun 2014 – Oct 2014)
User Experience Designer Jr UX Designer for product design of custom built cross platform SaaS applications.
- Designed product experience, and oversaw development of software for Major League Baseball, Ernst & Young, and Australian Football League.
- Designed user experience for web based and cross platform experiences for SaaS products.
- Interfaced with offshore developers to oversee proper implementation of the designs.
CaseRails – UX Designer/ Web Developer Intern (Oct 2013 – Jan 2014)
Designer for the IA and UI of legal documents collaboration tool.
- Translated business requirements and engineering specs into wireframes, information architecture, user flows and final UI.
- Designed and built company website in wordpress with a custom theme.
- Defined and set the design standards for navigation and UI elements in the product.
Community and Volunteer
- Moderator of User Experience Design Hangout Slack community ( http://designerhangout.co ) – a community of 8000+ user experience designers from all over the world.
- Moderator of the Get Started in User Experience Design Slack Community ( http://gsiuxd.slack.com ) – India’s largest slack community for UX designers.
- Organizer of Mumbai’s UX Brunch Club Meetup ( http://facebook.com/groups/UXBrunchClub ) – platform for UX professionals to connect, discuss design and share skills.
- Co-Organizer of the Santa Barbara UX Meetup, a professional growth and networking meetup for UX practitioners and enthusiasts in the Santa Barbara area. ( http://www.meetup.com/SB-UX-Meetup )
- Co-Founder of UXNYU, a student club aimed at promoting and making UX learning more accessible to NYU students ( www.fb.com/uxnyu )
- NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering New York (Sept 2012 – Aug 2014) MS, Digital Media – GPA : 3.94
- Thakur College of Engineering & Technology Mumbai (July 2005 – May 2010) B.E. Information Technology
User Experience Design
- Usability Testing
- User Flows
- Information Architecture
- A lot more than I will love to talk about in person.
Software Proficiency includes but not limited to
- Adobe XD
- Axure RP
- HTML + CSS